January – June, 2021
Summit Sisters is a five-month leadership, fitness and empowerment program for high school girls in Lee and Collier County. Girls will meet twice weekly. The first meeting of the week alternates between leadership training and integrated fitness. The second weekly meeting is fitness focused.
The program will begin the week of January 25, 2021 and culminate with a 7-day backpacking expedition to Southwest Montana in June. Girls can apply for either our Naples, Ft. Myers or Virtual program. Please select which program you are applying for on the application.
The multi-day expedition will focus on teaching girls fundamental outdoor skills such as cooking, camping and navigation while developing leadership skills as an individual and member of an expeditionary group. Participants will be challenged physically and mentally while hiking most days with heavy packs in a changing alpine environment. While navigating through mountain terrain, girls will engage in lessons about Leave No Trace® camping principles and learn how to work as a team to accomplish common expedition goals.
For 9th-12th Grade Girls
In partnership with Montana Wilderness School
Program Fee: $1,500
Scholarships & Payment Plans Available.
Apply for financial aid
Fundraising Fee: $500
Each participant is responsible for fundraising $500
Sunday, November 15th @ 5PM
Monday/Wednesday leadership Meeting options: 4-6pm
6240 Shirley Street Suite #204
Naples, FL 34109
Thursday fitness Meeting option: 4-5:15pm
North Collier Regional Park
saturday fitness Meeting option: 9:00-10:15am
North Collier Regional Park
Ft. Myers Program
Tuesday Meetings: 4-6pm
Thursday Meetings: 4-5:15pm
– Submit your application electronically no later than 5 p.m. on November 15, 2020. Applications will reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. Applications sent after the deadline will not be accepted for the 2021 program.
– You will receive confirmation of receipt within 24 hours of sending your application. If you do not receive confirmation, please follow-up with Wellfit Girls to verify your application was sent correctly.
– Upon acceptance, you will receive a welcome packet that will include medical information, paperwork, waivers, etc. that needs to be completed and returned to us.
– You will need to supply a credit card for your file.
– You will need to supply an e-mail address that Wellfit Girls can use to communicate important information throughout the program. This e-mail must be able to receive document attachments.
– October 1-November 15: Applications open for review
– November 15: Applications and financial aid due by 5pm
– November 15-November 29: In Person and/or Virtual Interviews
– November 30: All applicants are notified via email of the Selection Committee’s decision
– December 15: $500 deposit due (except for full scholarship participants)
– Be in grades 9-12
– Arrange own transportation to and from all group meetings
– Demonstrate leadership in home, school and/or community
– Have a desire to be an active alum upon completion of program
– Practice daily self-care (at least one additional work out per week, eating healthy, drinking water, etc.)
– Be in good standing at school and with the law
– Fundraise $500 by the end of the program
– Run in the Hop to the Top 5K
– Commit to participation in one leadership and one fitness group session weekly for the entire program duration. Please be sure you can make this 5-month time commitment before applying.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.