The mission of a Volunteer Coordinator is to ensure Wellfit Girls has enough volunteers to fulfill its service mission.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate new volunteers
- Act as a single point of contact for communications
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for volunteers
- Track volunteer hours and contact information
- Develop volunteer goals and policies
- Survey staff regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance
- Ensure volunteers are staffed to support events
- Conduct and/or arrange for volunteer orientation and training
- Schedule and coordinate all volunteer activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with other volunteer organizations within the area
- Confer with volunteers to resolve grievances and promote cooperation and interest
- Attend events/fairs involving volunteer recruitment
- Lifting objects weighing up to 25 pounds
The following skills are not required, but are preferred.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Donor Perfect
- Creating handbooks, training manuals and other program materials
How to Apply
To start the application process, please complete the appropriate application below:
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.