The mission of a Volunteer Coordinator is to ensure Wellfit Girls has enough volunteers to fulfill its service mission.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate new volunteers
- Act as a single point of contact for communications
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for volunteers
- Track volunteer hours and contact information
- Develop volunteer goals and policies
- Survey staff regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance
- Ensure volunteers are staffed to support events
- Conduct and/or arrange for volunteer orientation and training
- Schedule and coordinate all volunteer activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with other volunteer organizations within the area
- Confer with volunteers to resolve grievances and promote cooperation and interest
- Attend events/fairs involving volunteer recruitment
- Lifting objects weighing up to 25 pounds
The following skills are not required, but are preferred.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with Donor Perfect
- Creating handbooks, training manuals and other program materials
How to Apply
To start the application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your email, indicate the position you are interested in and if school credit is required.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.