- Create and post weekly engaging social media posts that are on brand with appropriate language
- Support and launch social media campaigns
- Monitor social media analytics
- Work closely with the blogging intern to promote content and share ideas
- Market our events and other activities and information through social media platforms
- Social Media/marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics
How to Apply
To start the application process, please complete the internship application below.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.