Content Creation & Blogging
- Create and post weekly blog posts that relate to curriculum themes, events, participant and alumni testimonials, etc.
- Write Press Releases to send to media contacts and post to blog on website
- Create and send out monthly newsletter
- Monitor newsletter and blog post analytics
- Work closely with the social media intern to promote content and share ideas
- Market our events and other activities and information through the website, newsletters, press releases, and blog posts
- Writing/Marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic website navigation for updates and posts, knowledge of different social media platforms
- Experience with analytics
How to Apply
To start the application process, please complete the internship application below.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.