Available Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Qualifications & Expectations
- The amount of time spent in each role is dependent on the operations and needs of the organization during that time of year.
- Available to meet in person for meetings and updates.
- Have access to email. Professional writing skills.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Maintain confidentiality with participants, donors, sponsors, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality within the leadership team.
- Participate in events and support fundraising and promotional marketing of events.
- Able to lift 25+lbs.
- HAVE FUN
*All volunteer positions are unpaid.
*Service Learning hours may be received upon agreement with your Wellfit Girls Supervisor.
Volunteer Applications & Onboarding
Applications will be accepted and reviewed year round. The steps to become a volunteer are:
- Submit a volunteer application by selecting the “To Apply to Volunteer” button within the opportunity you want to choose.
- Staff will review the application and request an interview.
- Staff will determine best fit for position depending on the time of year. Wellfit Girls will hold applications on file and may call to request volunteer assistance at a later date than at the time of submission.
- The volunteer onboarding process includes a background check. Instructions will be sent to you by a staff member once approved.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.