As a growing 501(c)3 non profit organization serving Collier and Lee Counties, we are always seeking new volunteers and talent to further our outreach, impact, and success.
It is our goal to diversify our leadership demographics, add to our field of expertise, and ensure we have a passionate team of leaders as diverse as the community we serve. We will keep your information confidential to Wellfit Girls Leadership until/unless you join our volunteer leadership in an official capacity.
If you have any questions, please direct them to: Tracey Williams/Executive Director (850)240-6234, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Sarah Holton/2023 Chair (410)262-0250.
+ Fitness Instructor
+ Yoga Instructor
+ Student Service Projects
+ Event Support
+ Board of Directors
+ Committee Member
+ Nominate a candidate for our BOD
Volunteer Qualifications & Expectations
- The amount of time spent in each role is dependent on the operations and needs of the organization during that time of year.
- Available to meet in person for meetings and updates.
- Have access to email. Professional writing skills.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Maintain confidentiality with participants, donors, sponsors, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality within the leadership team.
- Participate in events and support fundraising and promotional marketing of events.
- Able to lift 25+lbs.
- HAVE FUN
*All volunteer positions are unpaid.
*Service Learning hours may be received upon agreement with your Wellfit Girls Supervisor.
Volunteer Applications & Onboarding
Applications will be accepted and reviewed year round. The steps to become a volunteer are:
- Submit a volunteer application by selecting the “To Apply to Volunteer” button within the opportunity you want to choose.
- Staff will review the application and request an interview.
- Staff will determine best fit for position depending on the time of year. Wellfit Girls will hold applications on file and may call to request volunteer assistance at a later date than at the time of submission.
- The volunteer onboarding process includes a background check. Instructions will be sent to you by a staff member once approved.
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.