Available Internship Opportunities
Internship Qualifications & Expectations
- Commit to a minimum of 100 internship hours for the duration of the term. If applying for Summer, then a minimum of 50 hours. The amount of time spent in each role is dependent on the operations and needs of the organization during that internship term.
- Available to meet in person, twice a month, for a 30 minute – 1 hour meeting.
- Complete a group project, as an intern team, by the end of the internship term.
- Maintain confidentiality with participants, donors, sponsors, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality within the leadership team.
- Participate in events and support fundraising and promotional marketing of events.
- HAVE FUN!
*All Internship positions are unpaid.
*College credit or other school/internship credit may be received upon agreement with your Wellfit Girls Supervisor.
*Internship Terms may be extended upon agreement with Wellfit Girls Supervisor.
- Spring: January – June (6 months)
- Summer: July – August (2 months)
- Fall: September – December (5 months)
- Spring: November 15
- Summer: May 15
- Fall: July 15
Please fill out the form for any general questions and we will get back with you soon.